McGill & Rodgers: Thriving On Complexity
Many law firms lack the skills to be successful in handling complex divorce proceedings, which require advanced analytical capabilities. Since McGill & Rodgers specializes is only family law, we thrive on this kind of complexity.
"McGill and Rodgers is a superior firm. They excel at communication-I always feel informed regarding my case and the next steps."
Successful, Effective Edmond Business Division Attorneys
A complex divorce is typically marked by one or more features:
- Ownership of a business or multiple businesses
- Ownership of many homes or other real estate
- Significant and diverse investments
- Multiple retirement benefits
- Inheritances received before and during the marriage
- Trusts received before and during the marriage
- Ownership of high-value items that might require expert appraisal
- Family members like adult children and grandparents who have a stake in the divorce outcome
Rational Division Of Real Estate Property And Other Assets
At McGill & Rodgers, our lawyers help in the valuation and appraisal of marital assets, consulting when necessary with skilled valuation experts, accountants and real property professionals. We help clients separate individual assets from marital property, and are skilled at valuing and dividing retirement accounts and benefits, investment portfolios and real estate.
Oklahoma law is known for its many exceptions and exclusions in the area of property valuation. McGill & Rodgers is familiar with these complexities and will guide you toward a sound outcome.